Sunday, February 7, 2010

Comments

Me: Thank you so much Lorenzo for the proposed job as being your assistant, but I think I shall withdraw.

Lorenzo: Well it has been nice working and competing with you I really do wish that you would change your mind. But, as I know you probably wont so I hope to be working with you again.

Me: Sure in the near future I believe that we can in fact manage to work together again.

Donatello: Your setback as a goldsmith can only provide a decadent review of incoming interest throughout your life.

Me: Thank you Donatello... your art truly has made and impact in my life I truly do believe that one day I can become as great an artist as you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Favorite Quotes

This is one of my favorite quotes by Dante Algheiri.



"It were a shameful thing if one should rhyme under the semblance of metaphor or rhetorical simulitude, and afterwards, being questioned thereof, should be unable to rid his works of such semblance, unto their right understanding."





Another qoute that I believe best fits my work ethic is by me-:

"the right proportions."