Sunday, February 7, 2010

Messaging

Me: See ya then!!

Lorenzo Ghiberti: Okay then see ya Friday noonish!!

Me: Its settled.

Lorenzo Ghiberti: Sounds like a plan. Oh! say noonish on Friday??

Me: Well if you say so, I think we could discuss it over tea and pastries. Does that agree with you?

Lorenzo Ghiberti: Well yes, we will be discussing both your opinion and my master piece and what needs your spin on it.

Me: What exactly is it that we would be discussing? Your next master piece or my opinion on what it really looks like??

Lorenzo Ghiberti: Would you mind coming over and discussing with these new blue prints with me??

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Favorite Quotes

This is one of my favorite quotes by Dante Algheiri.



"It were a shameful thing if one should rhyme under the semblance of metaphor or rhetorical simulitude, and afterwards, being questioned thereof, should be unable to rid his works of such semblance, unto their right understanding."





Another qoute that I believe best fits my work ethic is by me-:

"the right proportions."